FEATURES & PRODUCT DETAILS
This is the Ultimate Ultimate Ultimate Killer B Motorsport Oil Pan Package.
Killer B Motorsport Aluminum Oil Pan:
The Killer B Motorsport V4 Performance Cast Oil pan is designed to reliably meet the demands of high-performance Subaru Engines used on street or track applications.
- This Oil Pan holds an extra 1.4 quarts of oil, over 30% increase in capacity over the OEM one. This Oil Pan was designed to work with their Ultimate Oil Pickup (OEM ones are known to break), but can be modified to work with the OEM pickup.
- This oil pan works with almost all headers and all are fit and leak tested before leaving Killer B Motorsport. There have been reported issues of fitment issues with some Invidia headers, but not all.
- Each pan comes with an OEM sized drain port as well as one 1/2" NPT Port. You will need to get a plug for the NPT port if you don't plan on using a quick drain valve or anything else.
- OEM Belly pan will need to have a small piece trimmed on some models.
- Turbo EJ20 engines will need to change to the STi dipstick and tube or simply mark the old dipstick with a new full mark.
Killer B Motorsport Oil Baffle Windage Tray:
Features and Advantages of the Killer B Motorsport Windage Tray / Baffle over the OEM piece.
- Closed rear section to prevent oil from sloshing into the crank under hard acceleration and aggressive shifts.
- Block contoured profile to minimize oil returning from the heads interfering with the crank
- Directional louvers prevent oil in the pan from splash/sloshing into the crank.
- Low profile design to control windage and strip oil from the crank immediately to reduce oil “roping” on the crank.
- Improved oil entry to the pan/pickup to help prevent oil starvation.
- Made from stainless steel for long life, durability and corrosion resistance.
So what’s all this mean? It means more power due to the reduction in oil interfering with the rotation of the crank and allowing it to spin more freely. Unless it’s in the bearings, anytime oil comes in contact with the cranks or connecting rods it robs power. Reduction of oil splashing and beating off crank & connection rods will also lower oil temperatures.
Killer B Motorsport Ultimate Oil Pickup:
We have all heard the horror stories. You’re just driving down the road minding your own business and then boom your engine blows without warning.
- This ULTIMATE OIL PICKUP uses a .12” thick double bracket, 3X OEM oil pickup tube thickness and a brace between bracket and oil pickup tube to further strengthen the assembly. This is a super duty, engineered solution. No other vendor has anything this rugged available.
- Works with all Turbo EJ25 motors in the WRX/STI as well as some others cars with OEM oil pans as well as the Killer B Oil Pan. Turbo EJ20 cars will need to have a Turbo EJ25 oil pan installed to use this pickup.
- 2004-2005 Forester XT and 2005 Legacy GT / OXT will need to verify their oil pan before ordering. In late 2005 Subaru changed the sump on those cars to match the Impreza lineup.